PRIVACY INFORMATION AND PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Last updated: May 25, 2018
Holder of the processing of personal data
NOVARESE ZUCCHERI Srl
Via Circonvallazione, 1 – 28060 Casalbeltrame (NO)
Tel. 0321/838989 – Fax 0321/838958
What personal information about customers does Novarese Zuccheri srl gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your Novarese Zuccheri experience.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: we receive and store any information you enter on our web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
- Automatic Information: we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Novarese Zuccheri Services or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Novarese Zuccheri Services on other Web sites.
- Information from Other Sources: we might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
For what purposes does Novarese Zuccheri process your personal data?
We process your personal data to perform, provide and improve the services that Novarese Zuccheri offers to its customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to receive and manage orders, provide products and services, process payments and communicate with you regarding your orders, products, services and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Novarese Zuccheri Srl. We use your personal data to provide functionality, analyze performance, correct errors and improve the use and efficiency of the services offered by Novarese Zuccheri Srl.
- Suggestions and personalization. We use your personal information to suggest features, products and services that may interest you, to identify your preferences and personalize your experience with the services of Novarese Zuccheri Srl.
- Comply with legal obligations. In some cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal data.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you about the services of Novarese Zuccheri Srl through different channels (for example, via telephone, e-mail and chat).
- Prevention of fraud and credit risks. We also process personal data to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the safety of our customers. We could also use credit ratings to assess and manage credit risks.
- Purpose for which we request your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process your personal data for specific purposes that we will notify you. When you consent to the processing of your personal data by us for a specific purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and, in this case, we will cease to process your data for this purpose.
What about Cookies?
Does Novarese Zuccheri Srl share the information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. Novarese Zuccheri Srl shares customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries NovareseZuccheri.com controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Third-Party Service Providers: we employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. In addition, such third parties are required to process the personal data that they become aware of in accordance with this Privacy notice and applicable regulations regarding the protection of personal data.
- Protection of Novarese Zuccheri Srl and Others: we release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Novarese Zuccheri Srl, our users, or others.
In cases other than those listed above you will be informed whenever your personal data are shared with third parties and you will have the opportunity to choose whether or not to allow such communication to third parties.
How secure is information about me?
We design our systems and our devices taking due consideration of your security and your privacy.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) security standards when we process credit card information.
- We adopt physical, electronic and organizational security measures in relation to the collection, storage and communication of our customers' personal data. Our security procedures imply that you may occasionally be asked to provide proof of your identity before disclosing personal information.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What about third-party advertisers and links to other websites?
Novarese Zuccheri Srl Services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services. For more information about third-party advertising at Novarese Zuccheri Srl, including interest-based ads, please read our Interest-Based Ads notice. To adjust your advertising preferences, please go to the Novarese Zuccheri Srl Advertising Preferences page.
What information can you access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, household settings, and purchase history in the "Your Account" section of the website.
What choices do you have?
If you have any questions or objection as to how we collect and process your personal information, please contact our Customer Service by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the Novarese Zuccheri Srl Services.
- You can add or update certain information on pages such as those referenced in the “My personal info” section. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the previous version for our records.
- If you don't want to receive e-mail or other communications from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
- If you want to browse our websites anonymously, you may do so by logging out of your account and disabling cookies on your browser.
- When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop any further processing of your data for that purpose.
- You will also be able to opt out of certain other types of data processing by updating your settings on the applicable Novarese Zuccheri website. Most devices also provide users with the ability to change device permissions (e.g., disable/access location services, contacts). For most devices, these controls are located in the device's settings menu. If you have questions about how to change your device permissions on devices manufactured by third parties, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer as different devices may have different permission settings.
- In addition, subject to applicable law, you have the right to request access to, correct, and delete your personal data, and to ask for data portability. You may also object to our processing of your personal data or ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain instances. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact Novarese Zuccheri Srl Customer Service.
Are children allowed to use Novarese Zuccheri srl Services?
Novarese Zuccheri Srl doesn't sell products for purchase by children. We sell food products suitable for the whole family, which can only be bought by adults. If you're under 18, you may use Novarese Zuccheri Srl Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information to enable your continued use of Novarese Zuccheri Srl Services, for as long as it is required in order to fulfil the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as may be required by law such as for tax and accounting purposes, or as otherwise communicated to you. For example, we retain your transaction history so that you can review past purchases (and repeat orders if desired) and what addresses you have shipped orders to, and to improve the relevancy of products and content we recommend.
Contacts, Notices & Revisions Related Practices & Information
If you have any concern about privacy at Novarese Zuccheri Srl or want to contact one of our data controllers, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you. Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Our current Privacy Notice applies to all data we have about you and your account, unless otherwise indicated.We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Related Practices & Information
- General terms & conditions of sale
- Help pages
- My orders
Examples of information collected:
Information you give us when you use Novarese Zuccheri Srl Services
You provide information to us when you:
- search for products or services;
- place an order through Novarese Zuccheri Srl Services;
- download, stream, view, or use content on a device, or through a service or application on a device;
- provide information in “My Account” (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address or mobile number when shopping with us) or in “My personal info” section;
- configure your settings on, provide data access permissions for, or interact with your device or another Novarese Zuccheri Srl Service;
- communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
- complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or a contest entry form;
- compile Watchlists and Wish lists;
- provide and rate Customer Reviews;
- employ product availability alerts, such as available to order notifications.
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as: your name; address and phone number; payment information; your age; your location information; people to whom purchases have been dispatched; e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in My Account; information and documents regarding identity and standing; corporate and financial information; credit history information; VAT numbers; and device log files and configurations.
Examples of the information we collect and analyse include:
- the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- login; e-mail address; password;
- information on the computer, device and connection, such as device applications or browser type and version, types and versions of "browser plug-ins", operating system, or time zone set;
- the location of your device or computer;
- device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures;
- Novarese Zuccheri Srl Service metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content);
- purchase and content use history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features such as “Best Sellers”;
- the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); cookie number; products and/or content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs);
- phone numbers used to call our customer service number.
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications and our web pages to collect browsing, usage or other technical information for fraud prevention purposes.
Information from other sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
- updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily;
- account information, purchase or redemption information and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfilment, advertising or other services;
- search results and links
Information you can access
Examples of information you can access through Novarese Zuccheri Srl Services include:
- status of recent orders (including subscriptions);
- your complete order history;
- personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalised advertising preferences ad address book);
- payment settings (including payment card information and gift voucher, gift card and cheque balances);
- e-mail notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Deliveries, Special Occasion Reminders, and newsletters);
- recommendations and the products you recently viewed that are the basis for recommendations (including Recommended for You);
- your Wish List;
- your content, devices, services, and related settings;
- content that you recently viewed;
- your profile (including your product reviews, recommendations, reminders and personal profile);
- Developers can access their account and other information, and adjust their communications preferences, by updating their accounts.
If you have questions or complaints regarding our methods of processing your personal data or regarding our privacy policies in general, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly answer your question.
If we are unable to resolve a privacy complaint satisfactorily, or if we do not respond to your complaint within a reasonable time, you may submit your complaint to the Privacy Guarantor (Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121, 00186 ROME - Telephone exchange: (+39) 06.696771)